Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The rat race.

Hello readers,

Before I start my tyrade let's get one thing straight. NONE of these candidates in my oh-so-humble opinion deserve my vote.
This whole mayoral race has been a mudslinging (for lack of an appropriate term) contest; who can call the most names, or undermine their opposition in the most hurtful or personal ways.
Don't get me wrong, I understand the need to downgrade your oponent when running for a position like mayor but honestly, when is enough enough?

Click here if the picture isn't loading for a quick glance at some current poll stats

The following is a quote from a voter:
"Rob ford doesnt want Toronto to be a place for new commers and [wanting] to stop programs like meals on wheels is wrong. Rob ford's platform is not in the 21first centry, we need transit, [and] everyone should be welcome."

I must say I agree whole heartedly with the above sentiments.
Canada is a melting pot of cultural diversity that's what makes us what we are.

With that, I'll leave you to make your own decision on the matter.
But one more thing...




ANYONE BUT FORD!

1 comment:

  1. I think we should all take votes into consideration because a lot of the rules and regulations made by the mayor affect us

    ReplyDelete