Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THE LOOK BOOK!

IT'S THE GODDAMN BATMAN!


LookBook is a smiple easy and quite attractive little blog created on the other side of the world, but edited and contributed to by the masses.
If you're looking for style -be it street, high fashion, or something a little mismatched or grungy - look no further.

I can't tell you how addicted I've been to this site since I found it. It's amazing to see so many different styles from ALL OVER the globe.
Hipsters, this one is for you.
If I could give lookbook a score out of ten, I'd have to give it a twelve.
Even though the design is simple I think that's a plus. There are hardly any distractions by ads or pop-ups and again, THE STYLES ARE CRAZY!
if you're interested in fashion and even if you're not, give this blog a try.
I'm sure you'll find SOMETHING of interest.

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a great site. I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dope.
    Fashion is always cool to look at.
    In person, magazines, tv and the look book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude i'm SOOO obssesed with this site.
    soo many great outfit ideas!

    ReplyDelete